Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Am a Boring Realtor In London Ontario

I could not come up with a better word than 'boring' to describe my real estate practice! 
I'm not bored, my clients are! You see, they are happy and excited when they successfully buy a house or a condo in London or when I sell their home. Where the boring part comes in is that 99% of the time, there is no drama, emergencies or late night tossing and turning.
                      we are boring
 But at the end of the day, clients found us to be boring!
 Let me explain.
 I know from experience that most buyers and sellers of real estate, stocks & bonds, mutual funds, automobiles etc. are not disciplined in all situations and let the heat of the moment, their emotions override logic and at times common sense.
 Knowing that and wanting my client's to be successful when buying and selling real estate, why not build a systematic approach to real estate, why not develope a step by step plan, improve it, study it so that my buyers and sellers of real estate are not tempted to stray in the first place?
 So boring it is. No more:
  • no more last minute phone calls that the buyer's financing fell through
  • no more silent treatment
  • no more "we cannot close tomorrow, we need this, the bank needs this, blah, blah'
  • no more real estate agent games such as "we have another offer"
  • no more back and forth where the offer to purchase looks like a spaghetti factory! 
  • no more "if you don't buy tonight, it will be too late"
  • no more low ball offers on your home
  • no more you making low ball offers on a property
  • no more underpricing or overpricing your home
  • no more worrying about owning two homes
  • no more waiting 60+ days for your home to sell
  • no more "I wonder what those buyers think about my house"
  • no more "Am a paying the right price for this property"
  • no more " What if this falls through?"
  • no more "What if I find out later there is something wrong with this house?"

 You see, I am just boring. I go through all of the above plus more,  set price & time  parameters and then just go out and do it!
Boring I know.
Oh, we have fun, at times a bit of excitement but no game playing, no posturing, no phoniness, just do what you hired us out to do, guide and advise you to a successful real estate transaction.
You see, it is quite straight forward and pretty simple!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment